Here to share a fun recipe with you all.
I’m sure you have all had a Wendy’s chocolate frosty on an occasion or two (I know I have) But…we all know they aren’t the best for our health.
Wouldn’t you like to enjoy a protein and nutrition packed version that gives you a boost of energy instead of a sugar spike and unhealthy crash?
That’s what I have here for you today!
What you will need
- Sunwarrior plant based protein powder ( I used vanilla but chocolate would be great too) SO IMPORTANT. This is the BEST protein powder I have ever tasted. It is not chalky, gritty nor does it have whey in it which hurts my tummy!
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of water (or instead of almond milk just sub 2 cups of cold water)
- 2 tbsps of PB & Me powdered peanut butter (Low calorie, high in protein and vegan)
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 2 small frozen bananas (ripe)
- Optional add ins: pitted dates (1 or 2) cacao nibs or anything that you fancy!
Blend blend blend and enjoy!